If you can not find the answer
to your question, do not be shy
contact us and we will answer any of your questions …

Civil, symbolic and religious ceremony (Orthodox/Catholic/Protestant/Hindu/Jewish/Buddhist and any other confession) can be organized in Greece

In each particular case we need to know your citizenship in order to give exact details, but common papers generally are:

  •  Valid international passport
  •  Valid Greek Visa
  • Birth certificate with Apostille stamp on it
  • Divorce/widowhood certificate (in case it exists) with Apostille stamp on it
  • Any name/surname change certificate (in case it exists) with Apostille stamp on it

Besides the documents required for the civil wedding, the following are required:

  • Baptism certificate
  • Certificate that verifies that there was no Orthodox/Catholic wedding before or in case there was, a certificate that lets bride and groom to have a religious ceremony again

Symbolic ceremony is a staging of official ceremony. It is preferred by newlyweds and couples celebrating their marriage’s anniversary by renewing vows. All you need is your passport in order to write your name correctly in symbolic wedding certificate issued either by the city hall or by us.

To save your time, we created some ready packages with necessary basic inclusions. The total cost is finalized after discussions and after all the required services are included in tailor made quotation

Of course! Just contact us in order to discuss your ideas!

Our coordinators are in charge of the ceremony, preparations before it and legalization process after. City Hall representatives (registers) of certain island hold the civil ceremony.

For symbolic ceremony it depends on the island: it’s either our multilingual coordinator or city hall representative.

All the religious ceremonies are held by Metropoly’s certified priests

Yes of course. As Event Planning Agency we can provide partial coordination. What does it mean? If you booked directly a vendor for certain service and you want us as your wedding planner to add them to coordination panel of the day, we will do it. We contact the vendor, we discuss and check your order and vendor’s comprehension of what is required and undertake its maintenance until the service is delivered/executed.

Yes we do. In fact being a legal event planning agency we can provide the best possible rates for accommodation, transfers, tours besides wedding planning and essential services for it

Our Company cooperates with wedding boutiques all over Greece, so yes!

A symbolic ceremony may be organized anywhere in Greece as well as religious! As for the civil weddings, our company provides services in Athens, Peloponnese, Halidiki, Santorini, Crete, Rhodes, Skiathos, Zante, Mykonos, Lefkas & Corfu

For more information, please contact us through the feedback form, messenger,
social network or any other convenient way for you